Our computer world has changed a lot now and things are a lot easier to build your very own website. You don’t have to be that IT geek to learn this.
If you’re looking to create your own niche website or looking to create a website for your client, you can do this quite easily. Having an online business is for real and you don’t want to be wasting your time doing things half way. Professional looking sites can be created in a very simplified manner with services and platforms pleasing to your audience!
Having a Web Presence (your website) on the internet is important because:
- People get to know about you
- Get to know your products and services
- Do business with you
- Establish credibility and trust
Six Most Important Aspects of a Quality Website
Getting people to notice your website is the number one goal with web presence and so it’s how well and effective you can do that is up to you or the job of a web presence manager. Consider the following:
- Speed and Load Time
- Professional Design and Look
- Easy to Navigate
- Uses true Content Management System (See WordPress below)
- Quality website content
- Where you are ranked on search engines
Web Presence Manager
A web presence manager simply manages your word (content) presence…it takes tasks like making and implementing decisions that ultimately effect the very outcome of your web presence on the internet….. like having a property manager managing your house rentals. So to out do the online competition, you need a great web presence manager!
“To do all of these 6 things you need a framework which simplifies this process and so I recommend WordPress !”
The Importance of using WordPress, a true Content Management System (CMS)
WordPress is the world’s most widely used website framework, in fact this website was built using WordPress.
Benefits to using WordPress.
1. Easy to Use, Install and Set Up
– Adding new pages, blog posts, images, etc. on a regular basis is easy and can be
2. Manage Your Website from Any Computer
– Login from any Internet connected computer and manage your site.
3. No HTML, no Code, no need for some advanced knowledge
– Create a new page or blog post, format text, upload images (and edit them), upload
documents, video files, image galleries, etc.
4. Search Engines Love WordPress Sites
– Allows for very precise search engine optimization.
5. You Have Control of Your Site
– Control of nearly every aspect of your site and can easily make those simple updates
yourself with WordPress.
6. The Design of Your Website is 100% Customizable
– Your website can be 100% customized on the look and feel so that your brand is
appealing and give a unique experience to your visitors
7. A Blog is Built-in and Ready to Go
– Blogging capabilities are built-in and are easy to integrate, thus giving your site more
dynamics and interaction
8. Extend the Functionality of Your Site with Plugins
– Can even add an event calendar, video gallery, Twitter, Facebook, etc. WordPress
does this with plugins, some are free or either priced reasonably.
9. Your Site Can Grow as Your Business Grows
– Can have hundreds of thousands of pages or blog posts on your site and the best
part here is the performance of the site will not be compromised.
10. Have Multiple Users
– As an administrator of a WordPress site, you can set-up multiple users.
11. Many Different Website Templates
– Over 1400 different website templates to choose from.
12. Amazing Support
– Get tons of support and help in the Wealthy Affiliate community.
This is why I have chosen WordPress!! Let me show how YOU can get your very own WordPress website and how to build a website in the next 5 or so minutes…..
Are you ready to build your WordPress website for FREE…right NOW??
Now that you’ve watched the video, are you ready to take my help? If you want a website in less than 5 minutes, you only need to take these 3 steps:
- Start Building Your Website for $0 at SiteRubix.com
- Create a Totally Free Account
- YOU get access to 2 Free Websites and an Entire Training Platform
Can you imagine having your very own, fully functional WordPress website up and running in less than 5 minutes?
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments! Leave me a message below or you can also reach me in Wealthy Affiliate…this is where I do all my work!